- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
Emma Lazarus lived as an American and a Jew in a way no one before her had. She was a Jewish-American writer before the category even existed. In this fascinating discussion, Schor will bring a vital, complicated woman to life.
Free with suggested donation. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Call 646.437.4202
Co-sponsored by the University at Albany Center for Jewish Studies
Presented in conjunction with Emma Lazarus: Poet of Exiles. Tour the exhibition at 1:30 P.M.