- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
Azrieli welcomes Dr. Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Emory University. Dr. Lipstadt successfully defended a libel suit brought by David Irving and wrote a gripping account of it in History On Trial: My Day In Court With A Holocaust Denier;most recently, she wrote The Eichmann Trial and will discuss that book on this evening.
Light supper beginning 7:00p.m., followed by a lecture and Q & A session with Dr. Lipstadt.