- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
It has been 50 years since the trial of Adolf Eichmann in Israel electrified the world. Award winning historian, Deborah Lipstadt, professor at Emory University, has marked this anniversary with a book about the trial under the Nextbook imprint. Author of books including Denying the Holocaust and History on Trial: My Day in Court with David Irving, Dr. Lipstadt will discuss her latest book which presents an overview of the trial and analyzes the dramatic impact the testimony of survivors had on a world that had not yet fully understood the millions who died and the hundreds of thousands who managed to survive.