- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
If you’re in the New York City area and are hankering for a night of edifying entertainment, then head over to the 14th Street Y, on Wednesday, January 19th, by 7 p.m. Why? Novelist/Musician Rick Moody and Poet/Musical Historian David Lehman will be talkin’ bout Bob Dylan.
You may recall how these two recently improvised some great things about an amazing photo of Dylan, The Band, and Cher. If not, read this post from the Forward‘s Arty Semite.
So if this free literary, musical, Dylan-Moody-Lehman-Cher-themed event, sounds like your kind of thing–and we hope it does–RSVP at the event’s Facebook page.