- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
Jonathan Rosen is editorial director of the Nextbook/Schocken Publishing Series. He is also the author of the novel Eve’s Apple; The Talmud and the Internet: A Journey Between Worlds; and Joy Comes in the Morning (September 2004). In 1990, Jonathan created the Arts & Letters section of the Forward, which he oversaw for ten years. Jonathan studied English literature as an undergraduate at Yale and as a graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley. His essays have appeared in The New York Times Magazine, The New York Times Book Review, The New Yorker, the American Scholar, and several anthologies.