- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
Elie Wiesel is the author of more than fifty books, including his unforgettable international best sellers Night and A Beggar in Jerusalem, winner of the Prix Médicis. He has been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the United States Congressional Gold Medal, and the French Legion of Honor with the rank of Grand Cross. In 1986, he received the Nobel Peace Prize. He is Andrew W. Mellon Professor in the Humanities and University Professor at Boston University.