- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
Jeffrey Goldberg, a national correspondent for The Atlantic, writes Tablet’s “Searching for Judah” column, which is based on his upcoming book for Nextbook Press’s Jewish Encounters series. Before joining The Atlantic in 2007, he was a correspondent for The New Yorker, and, previously in his career, he wrote for The New York Times Magazine and New York.