- From Pashas to Pariahs by Lucette Lagnado
- The Dairy Restaurant by Ben Katchor
- Show of Shows by David Margolick
- Messianism by Leon Wieseltier
- Mrs. Freud by Daphne Merkin
WAYNE HOFFMAN is deputy editor of Nextbook Press. He edited What We Brought Back: Jewish Life After Birthright, as well as Taglit-Birthright Israel’s Traveling Companion and Birthright Israel NEXT’s Literary Companion to Shabbat. He has written two novels—Hard and Sweet Like Sugar —and his essays and short fiction have appeared in such anthologies as Mama’s Boy, I Like it Like That, and Generation Q. His cultural reporting has appeared in the Washington Post, Village Voice, Billboard, the Forward, and elsewhere. He has a B.A. in social politics from Tufts University, and an M.A. in American Studies from NYU.